Hello dear one!
I´m so super excited to share my progress in the EP making that I need to make this a stand-alone info- aka excitement-mail 🙂
Just this week I am about to finish my aimed-for 5 songs for my latest EP only to find out that I can´t stop so I will add one or two more songs. And I decided to add a bit of live material from my concert, which turns this EP into a proper album. Who would have thought?!
The artwork by a friend is confirmed. I like sketches and things that don´t look too polished as I see music and this life as something “in the making”. I decided to not outsource too many tasks…but I´m already getting ahead of myself.
There are new features all over the place! I aim to personalise the latest “EP” as much as possible.
- The artwork is done by a friend
- I´ll have a booklet with lyrics for the first time and I´ll make it myself (talking about hands-on!)
- The songs will be published on Spotify (and other platforms) but I always like to hold a CD in my hands, so this is a two-way-option for you
- You´ll find songs like “Run Free” and “Hole in my head” on the EP, as some of the most favourite songs, just like “Ripples” and “Fliegen” who´ve been highly demanded after the concert plus a few more 😉
- I wanted to keep the songs’ soul and therefore added a few instruments in the recording process but kept the sound of an acoustic/living room setting.
I´ll keep you in the loop about the release date (which should be latest by the end of november this year), the final tracklist and look of the new disc.
Make sure to follow me on instagram for more images of the progress.
See you there